Partnership Dissolution Attorneys Servicing Nassau and Suffolk County
When partners or shareholders in a business or commercial entity are not able to resolve a dispute and return to business operations, the agreements between them may need to be dissolved. Not all businesses, however, have strong exit strategies in place, so the division of assets and the buying out of a partner’s share of a business can be complicated.
Harras Bloom & Archer LLP works with businesses in Long Island and throughout the New York metropolitan area to reach agreements that keep the best interests of their clients protected while dissolving partnerships and developing exit strategies for restructuring businesses.
The firm’s Long Island partnership dissolution attorneys represent business and commercial clients in the dissolution process, providing attention to detail and a firm grasp of the full scope of business restructuring issues. They help clients:
- Notify appropriate state and federal authorities as related to taxation
- Gather, accurately complete and submit appropriate dissolution forms to state agencies as necessary
- Notify creditors of changing obligations on behalf of partners who are no longer involved in the business
- Notify suppliers, customers and any other pertinent parties of the changing structure
- Appropriately buy out remaining partners and resolve any pending litigation issues related to breach of contract, or other partnership/shareholder disputes
- Finalize the dissolution with new contracts and agreements
Have Questions About
Partner Dissolution & Exit Strategies?
Contact us to discuss how we can be of assistance.
Entering into a commercial real estate transaction can be risky business. Considerations necessary prior to getting involved with a commercial real estate transaction are different in many respects from those in a residential real estate transaction and often times...