Not-for-Profit Attorneys Servicing Nassau and Suffolk County
Harras Bloom & Archer LLP represents clients operating as Not-For-Profit corporations, assisting with the development and execution of both short-term, and long-term goals. The Firm represents Not-For-Profit corporations in transactional and litigation matters, as well as other issues relating to day-to-day governance. Our attorneys’ experience in working with Not-For-Profit corporations includes representation involving:
- Bylaws and Governance
- Compliance with Not-For-Profit Corporations laws
- Purchases, Sales, Mortgages
- Non-profit Revenue-Generating Activities
- Non-profit Formation
- Property and Sales Tax Exemption
- New York State Attorney General Approval of Real Estate Transactions
- Advise on avoiding conflicts of interest and self-dealing in real estate transactions
Our Firm also serves as counsel to various corporations.
Have Questions About
Contact us to discuss how we can be of assistance.