Paul J. Bloom
Paul J. Bloom is a founding partner of the Firm whose practice areas include real estate related transactions and associated business and corporate matters, land use and zoning, municipal bond financing, as well as co-op and condominium law.
Mr. Bloom began his practice of law as an appellate and trial litigator. Paul Bloom is widely recognized for the passion and commitment he brings to all of his endeavors- public and private. In addition to his community and charitable endeavors, he has over 50 years of experience representing developers, investors and both national and local entities in a wide range of real estate-related matters.
Bloom has also been elected and appointed to a variety of positions in municipal government and given his time to serve on the boards of numerous charitable and religious organizations. In 2015, Mr. Bloom was presented with the Community Leader Award by the Holocaust Memorial and Tolerance Center of Nassau County. In 2015 and 2016, Mr. Bloom was profiled in ALM’s Legal Leaders in “Long Island’s Top Rated Lawyers,” and “Who’s Who In Real Estate Law” in Long Island Business News in 2017.
- New York U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District, New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District, New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- St John’s University, School of Law J.D. – 1971
- Hunter College of the City of New York, New York City, New York B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Magistrates Association, Member
- Long Island Builders Institute, Inc., Member
- Village of Great Neck, Chairman, Planning
- Board Village of Great Neck, Chairman, Architectural Review Board
- Village of Kings Point, Special Hearings Officer
- Village of Roslyn Estates, Special Counsel to the Board of Zoning and Appeals
- City of Glen Cove, Special Counsel to the Planning Board
- Village of Great Neck, Village Justice
- Village of Great Neck, Board of Trustees
- Holocaust Memorial & Tolerance Center, Community Leader Award
- ALM Legal Leaders, Long Island’s Top Rated Lawyers
- “Who’s Who In Real Estate Law” in Long Island Business News
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR PAUL J. BLOOM
News & Insights
Entering into a commercial real estate transaction can be risky business. Considerations necessary prior to getting involved with a commercial real estate transaction are different in many respects from those in a residential real estate transaction and often times...
We went over the first five steps for incorporating your Long Island business in our last blog, we'll finish up here with the remaining five parts of the incorporation process that apply if you want to incorporate an existing firm or would like to do business in New...
If you're establishing a new firm on Long Island, wish to incorporate an existing firm or seek to do business in New York as an existing corporation headquartered outside the state, there is a certain process you must follow in order to ensure the legal validity of...